Art & Craft Group Springfield MO
Everyone wishing to support this cause is welcome to join. No jurying or other qualifications are required for guild membership. However, guild sponsored shows, such as Art in the Park, are juried.
The purpose of the guild is to support the working artist:
- Through developing the understanding and appreciation of art and craft.
- By functioning as a resource, network and forum for sharing information
- By helping artists grow their technical skills, increase business and peer contacts and achieve greater marketability for their work.
- Through exposing the art-buying community to the abundant high quality art created by our regional artists
- By presenting workshops, demonstrations, displays, events and publications to expose future artists and the community to the possibilities of art as a vocation.
- President – Sherry Haney
- Vice President – John Taliaferro
- Co-Secretaries – Marian Chamberlain and Mari Moore-Mosby
- Treasurer – Mike Ilkiw
- Show Coordinator – David Hoover
- Publicity – Sherry Haney
- Programs – Joe Malesky
- New Membership – Shirley Templeton
- Workshops – Judy Lemonier
- Resources – open